Saturday afternoon as it unfolded at Cheltenham…
- Karezak goes down by 1¼ lengths to Hargam in a good finish.
- Champagne West (R Johnson, 2/5 fav) WINS
- Sew On Target (Mr B J Powell, 13/2) WINS
- Niceonefrankie (A Coleman, 16/1) WINS
- Blaklion (Mr R Hatch, 9/4) WINS
- The New One (S Twiston-Davies, 4/7 fav) WINS
- Rock On Ruby (N Fehily, 5/4 fav)
One of these days I hope to go through an entire card. Admittedly Saturday at Cheltenham wasn’t the hardest card in the world but Sew On Target and Niceonefrankie were far from obvious picks and I was over the moon getting six winners from seven races.
And remember you can always read my entire punting day for FREE 😀
Today’s Ffos Las fancies:
12.25 Ffos- Mercoeur (win).
12.55 Ffos- Floresco (e/w).
1.30 Ffos- Supreme Bob (e/w).
2.05 Ffos- Real Milan (e/w).
2.40 Ffos- Lookslikerainted (e/w).
3.15 Ffos- Oscar Sunset (win).
3.45 Ffos- Ezetiger (win).
Easy now! 😉